is to provide exceptional tax advisory and accounting services to our clients.
to deliver the highest quality tax advisory and accounting services both in fact in appearance.
- Integrity & Ethics – Always do what is right.
- Knowledge & Understanding – Grow our technical expertise and employ it to help our clients.
- Respect & Esteem – Show respect for all with whom we come in contact.
- Leadership & Service – Lead and serve our community and our industry in our craft, education and benevolence.
- Passion – Have enthusiasm for who we serve and what we do.
Randell w. Martin, CPA
Randell W. Martin has been a CPA in Dallas since 1999. After working for Technology, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Information Technology and Not-For-Profit organizations, he formed his practice focusing on these three groups and serving them as clients. Randell specializes in IRS Representation guiding clients through the complicated procedures of the IRS, deciding which avenue is best for them, and negotiating deals for clients.
Randell graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Business and a major in Accounting with honors, passed the Texas CPA exam on his first attempt obtaining a Texas license, and graduated with an MBA with high honors from Thunderbird, the American Graduate School of International Management.
He and his wife have four children and are regular members of the First Baptist Church Rockwall.
How can we serve you…
Call today to schedule a free tax consultation.